10.07.2006

The Great Pumpkin

This morning we passed a local church with a front yard full of pumpkins.

Actually, this was the same pumpkin patch we visited last year with Helen at 4 months old, where I propped her up against giant pumpkins to get some cute pictures. She would slump over, I'd prop her back up, and take a few more shots.

This year, she wouldn't even stand still. I could barely get her to look at the camera, she was so excited to pick up the little pumpkins and carry them around.

I really don't know a better way to get in the mood for Halloween than to watch a little kid get this thrilled.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I just love reading your stories, Jen! Hope you all are doing well. Miss u bunches! Denise


(OK. After the 5th time of trying to post this logging in with my google account, which I was lead to believe worked, I'm posting anonymous) hehe - just gotta love technology.

Jennie said...

Miss you too, Denise - say hello to Molly for me!

Anonymous said...

The last picture of Helen is Adorable!!