12.06.2008

Jokes

"In English," the teacher said, "A double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language where a double positive can form a negative."

A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."

________________________

This one goes out to my Grandpa:

Did you hear about the baby revolution in South America?
It was a kitchy-kitchy coup.

________________________


What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot.

________________________


What's green and has wheels?

Grass. I lied about the wheels.

________________________

Feel free to add one of your own in the comments!

3 comments:

Miss Smarty Pants said...

A kid is having trouble in Math at school. His parents decide to send him to a private Catholic school and almost from day one his grades improve. His parents are so surprised by his immediate change in grades, they sit down and ask him why his grades have improved so quickly. "Was it the one-on-one attention from the nuns? Is your new teacher just better than your public school teacher?"

The little boy looks at them and says, "I knew when I walked into school and I saw that guy nailed to a plus sign they were serious about Math and I better study."

A bit of a long one, but my favorite joke ever.

Anonymous said...

I've never the heard that one Miss Smarty Pants! That's a good one! especially appreciated being educated in catholic schools!

Treasures By Brenda said...

Love the carrot joke; I have a page full of them at Carrot Jokes ~~ A Bright Orange Lensography. Please visit and leave yours!

Brenda