2.24.2007

Segway RULES

Click here to check out the hot Segway action from last weekend.

The video is only about a minute long, and Helen screams through the whole thing. She was highly peeved that I stepped away from mothering her for that one minute. I was within 10 feet of her the whole time, in plain sight, but you wouldn't know it from the decibel level she managed tosingle-handedly produce.

Dear Reader, welcome to my world.

In the meantime, I managed to one-up George Bush and NOT fall flat on my face. Extra bonus points for me.

Let me know in the comments if you have any trouble viewing the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily just watched this with me and wanted to know why you were going so slow :-)

Anonymous said...

OK, I really want to ride on one of those. Uhm, maybe without the sound track, though... It looks like soooo much fun. I watched you turn completly around and you never moved your body... Cool!